Thursday, April 2, 2009

Prayer Need and a Request

Hey Friends!
Just a quick note to say that Ashley will be having an MRI of her spine in the morning at 7am. It's just to see what was done before she came to us, and check the condition of the surgical site from her repair in China. She will be sedated so that is a good thing...but I always get nervous anytime they have to put my children "under" so prayers would be appreciated for me too :)


Also, I am in need of someone to make me a header for the new blog. The person that was going to do it originally cannot, and i've surfed the web for someone to do it....but all the really good people have a TWO month waiting list!! So if you are good at this, and wouldn't mind helping me out, please let me know!! I am TERRIBLE at stuff like that :) I'd actually like a total re-do but I know that takes hours and right now I am really, really wanting to open it up....it already has posts:)

Thanks, in advance, for going to the Father for us!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Hey girl! I'll be praying for Ashley and her test.

I have a friend, Faith. She is so talented and just started doing blog design to raise money for her fertlity treatments. Her web address is http://adesignoffaith.blogspot.com/. She's precious and wonderful to work with! She's going to be working on my new design soon. There shouldn't be that long of a wait right now.

((HUGS))

Allison Nelson said...

There is a girl here that I know through some other friends. I just emailed her to see if she was still doing Blog Design. I think she is and her stuff is really cute! I will let you know what she says.

Steve, Cindy, Briley and Mia said...

We will be praying for precious Ashley and you all as you wait for her test to be done.
Cindy

Mrs. Winn said...

Lifting up Ashley to our Father. May she sail smoothly through the test and may the information gained be nothing but positive!

~Kelly

Lara said...

Oh, Emily, I'm a few days behind catching up with all the blogs. Keziah had eye muscle surgery on April 2nd also so I totally understand your anxiety about your baby girl being "put under".

Still praying for all our travel buddies, especially during this season when so many of the kiddos are having tests and surgery.

Waiting with you to hear good news,
Lara