Wednesday, October 1, 2008

15 Months Old Today!

Happy Birthday Ashley! Daddy, Annalyse and I went to lunch and then mama went and bought you and Annalyse some REALLY cute matching outfits (shhh..don't tell daddy...)

Annalyse and I can't wait to have you here with us all day long to play. If you ask Annalyse where you are she says, "China!" Today while we were shopping, she kept asking, "for Ashee?" every time I picked something up! You and her are going to be the best of friends, I can't wait!


The CCAA is closed this week for a holiday, so things will be stalled another week. This is day 82...oh wait, didn't I say I had quit counting?! The group that got their LOA last week has tentative travel set for mid-November so hopefully that means we'll travel in early December, or maybe even late November. OR if we were to get our LOA this week (a miracle and highly unlikely) we could probably go with the group in early November. My brain is tired of trying to figure it out at this point.

1 comment:

kate said...

Happy 15 month birthday! Soon you will be celebrating with your family and having some sweet girls to celebrate with you! They'll be there soon!