Tuesday, February 3, 2009

****NEW BLOG*******

As we settle into a routine as a family of 6 (gulp), I'm going to stop posting to this blog in about a week. We have a private family blog that some of you read, and that one will shut down as well. I'm going to combine the two into just one site, to keep up with the craziness of our lives:)

Over the next few days i'll be posting some wrap-up posts and setting the new one up. I'm not going to make it "private" where you have to have a password, but i'm also not going to announce it publicly. If you want me to email you the site, please let me know at rebsandhogs@juno.com soon. ****If you already have permission to read the family blog, you do NOT have to email me...I'll post the site on there.*** Look for it in a week or so.

Also, if ANYONE has any sites that will make blog books..please let me know! Blurb.com does not support Blogger anymore so I need a new avenue to make this a memory book for Ashley.

thanks friends!

7 comments:

Kristi said...

I can't imagine life with four children ~ my two two year olds (seven months apart) are keeping me on my toes right now. I enjoyed watching your travel to China and pray your family will be so blessed with your new addition.
I just wanted to let you know of two blog book options. I'm currently working with http://www.bookmyblog.com/ and they have been really helpful, however it is taking A REALLY LONG TIME and it is a bit expensive (compared to what Blurb.com costs) though I don't have time to edit it myself and the gals at bookmyblog are taking care of that for me.
There is also http://serv.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html but I don't know anything more about them than I found this site a few weeks ago while searching for something else.
Good luck getting your book done!

Best wishes,
Kristi (AWAA mom)

Anonymous said...

I was so upset when I checked and saw that blurb.com had quit slurping blogger. I have sat here and manually transferred all the posts by copy and paste. It is working and I love blurb.com's quality.

I have done bookmyblog.com as well. It is great because I barely had to do anything and I had 2 kids running wild through the house haha

Good Luck, I will be checking the other blog for the new address!!

Cyndi said...

Hey friends! It seems like forever since we have seen you. Almost daily I get the question "where is the princess?" Hello to our girlfriend Avery. I am burnt out on taking pictures from China but will be taking an online photography class over the next several months. Looking forward to learning more than auto shoots. Who is designing your new blog? ;)

Of course we would love the new blog address.

Cyndi

Emily said...

Cyndi....
didn't you get the memo...YOU are designing it:)

J/K!

Chanda said...

Emily: I would love the address for the new blog - my advice for blogs to books are what the others have already posted. I can't believe there aren't more companies out there doing this - it seems it should be an easy process with RSS feeds and such. Anyway, looking forward to the new blog!
Chanda (AWAA Waiting Children family)
Waiting for RA

Shana said...

please add me to the list for your new blog. the girls are itching to come visit again! so glad that you guys are doing so well finding a new normal!

Amy said...

Hi Emily,
Awaa posted this on their blog a while back and i thought i'd give you the link. http://serv.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html