Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Jay's Final post and pics from the Park




























































This is the one lone post from me. I wanted to post once and well after the last outing I thought some pics and this post was fitting. I have done more posting on my face book but these pics and post are from Avery and I today at the park. I also took a pic of our hotel, a Lamborghini dealership( no pics inside), and of us at the park. I have enjoyed my time here in China but I am ready to go home.
The Lord and his mercies have blessed us each day and we pray that he will continue to be with us and our journey as we begin to say goodbye to China. Ashley or Hao Hao, which we are calling her to help with transition, is a blessing beyond words. This week she has really opened up to me and Avery and she is showing us the beauty that God has blessed her with. We are thanking him for the surgery that was provided her and she is walking and running everywhere. We are praying for next Tuesday for that is the day when we get her checked out in GA. Please pray for that day.
I personally want to thank our God, who has guided and given us the privilege to take this journey to bring Hao Hao home not just physically but spiritually as well. We hold a special place in our hearts for the Chinese people. We are praying for friends like Judy, Mike, Mayme and their life. We are thankful that we get to share Christ with Ashley throughout our life, home, church, and family until Christ calls us home. i want to thank Ally and Lyse for their love and we will see you in two days. We are thankful to our family, Nana and Pop, Nammie and Stephen, Kathryn, Steve, and Tyler. To Mrs. Cyndi and Mr. John, Amberly, David J, Ed B, Hayley, Marie, and the Griffins for their help from start to finish. To all who have prayed, supported both with your prayers, financial gifts, and love thank you. To Sherwood, our Pastor, Jim, and their families thank you.

and finally....
To Avery,
Daddy and Mommy love you very much. We are thankful that you got to come to China. We pray for you as you grow up to remember what you saw on this life journey, love your three sisters like we love you, and live your life to bring Glory to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

To Ashley
I love you and I can't wait to see you grow up and be a Flynt. Your smile and laugh are the best and you are the best thing made in China.

To Em
I started this journey call marriage almost 9 12 year ago. We have been from Arkansas to Texas, to Mississippi, to Georgia, and now to China. We have been given four precious from the Lord and I have been given five. You are the best and I am looking forward to 90 more with you. I love you

May the Grace of Jesus Christ be with you all
ba ba ( Chinese for daddy ) of 4 girls and a beautiful wife
Jay

































4 comments:

Naomi said...

Great post Jay! Praying for you all as you now head back to America. It has been a delight to travel with you to China and experience the spirit of adoption through your family. I am praising the Lord with you for all He has done for you and I know that Ashley will be such a testimony of God's grace in your community.

She has been worth the wait!!!!

with love in Christ our precious Lord and Saviour,
Naomi and Jeff

Stephanie said...

Wow, awesome post, Jay. But I am confused about hte 9 12 year part about your marriage. :) You make me smile.

Alli said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jay for the acknowledgement, really means a lot. Thank you for becoming a part of my family you truly are a testiment to what GOD will provide you with if you release your heart to the Lord. Your trip is inspiring, your selflessness is obvious, and your leadership is unmistakeable. Have a safe trip home and thanks for allowing me to tag along with you guys....