Thursday, December 4, 2008

Where we're at....

We're BUSY!!!!! That much I can say!!! I bought a notebook to keep all my lists and reminders, and each time I mark one off, I add 5!

We're currently waiting on Travel Approval...I know, another approval.....and we're PRAYING it comes tomorrow or early next week. I know, nothing else has come when we wanted it too :) but will you join us in praying it comes in the next few days???

We were hoping to leave the 18th or the 25th, but now we're not sure. God is faithful. We'll get there.

one.day.at.a.time

that's my new motto. I repeat it to myself a few times a day :)

2 comments:

Am+a said...

Hey, that motto totally works.

Thank you for sharing about your adoption journey in Sunday School this week. It was amazing (and inspiring!) to hear about the miracles God did along the way and the divine appointments he made for you. Glory to GOD!!!!

I am looking forward to seeing your timeline get all the way to GOTCHA DAY, and it will be so fun to meet Ashley and watch her grow up in your family.

Carla said...

{hug}

This last month is so incredibly hard.

BTW, I can't get into your other blog...*sniff* Can I be invited?