Wednesday, September 24, 2008

She's Home!!

Susanna is HOME! I have been on my knees for this family and it us such a RELIEF that they are home safe and sound. I have never read a more heartbreaking blog post than the one that Leslie posted the day they met Susannah. However, she is now home in TN with her brothers and has an appointment at Vanderbilt today. Keep checking their site for updates!!

Also, this is day.....? I totally stopped counting.

It will come when it comes, and for today, the Lord has given me a peace about that. I admit that I really thought yesterday was the day...for some reason.

Maybe they were mailed from China yesterday? Maybe tomorrow is the day. I'd really like to have it by the 1st for 2 reasons :

1: we have always asked the Lord that we'd have it by the end of September. 2. her 15 month b-day is that day.
September 1st was a HARD day. It was a hard week, actually. If we had our LOA in hand, maybe it would be a little easier!!

PRAY HARD!

2 comments:

kate said...

I am so glad Susanna made it. Olivia has been so interested in her and praying for her. I have checked her blog about 20 times wanting to hear about her appt. I am praying you get those papers tomorrow, but I love what you said- that you stopped couting. It will be way more fun to count down the days until you go get here. It gives me chills to think about it! Hang in there.

Jen Talley said...

Just want you to know that I am praying and checking here multiple times a day for good news. Lord I pray for grace, grace, and more grace!!!