Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Quick Update


I have only a few minutes of silence during nap time so this will be quick.


Ashley continues to blossom and let down her guard with us. She laughs more often and is sleeping great! 12 hours straight or more at night and a 1.5 hour nap...couldn't ask for more. I really believe that she understands everything we tell her...even little specific things like, "where is your baby? Go get her stroller! Take this cracker to Annalyse, etc..." Everytime we put her shoes on she says, "bye bye" and just last weekend came to the kitchen to find her sister standing on a chair and boldly proclaimed, "SIT!" "SIT DOWN!" HA!


She went to the nursery last Sunday night (she's in annalyse's class) and I got to attend worship!!! Praise the LORD! I hadn't been to a service without her since Jan 8 and I was hurtin, if you know what I mean! She really did good and was all smiles when I came to get her....she quickly turned to the worker and said "bye bye" over and over!


The new blog is still in the works, again, please be patient with my tech. friend, she is a supermom and these things take time! Rest assured it will be good:)

4 comments:

Tammy said...

that is awesome that she stayed in nursery without you.. so glad you got to worship :) love that picture !!

Jill said...

She is really doing well! I love the pic of all your girls together. :)

Looking forward to the new blog!

((HUGS))

Unknown said...

Just found your blog - Just love blogging and reading blogs! So encouraging to me to see those precious children as we wait! Hey, if you or any of your readers are interested in checking out my blog, I'm hosting a giveaway for adoptive moms or waiting adoptive moms. It's for a cd made up of my adoption music playlist. These songs include encouraging songs for the wait, songs specific to adoption, as well as some songs about parenting in general. If you want to be included in a drawing for a free cd collection of the songs to encourage you, please leave a comment with your name and where you are in the adoption process. I'll do the drawing soon. I'm hoping to have some fun myself doing this as well as encourage you out of the winter blues...or waiting blues!

www.raudenbushfamily.blogspot.com
(scroll down to see the post about it)

Stephanie said...

What a great picture. Your girls are too cute for words!