Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Email this morning from our agency...

Dear Travel Group 142,

The day you have long been waiting for has finally arrived! You are about to meet your precious child face to face! The America World staff shares in your joy as this day quickly approaches.

Like most incredible life experiences, your trip to China will be both amazing and challenging. As Paul encouraged the Romans, so we also encourage you with this verse: “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”
(Romans 15:13)

Please know that you will be in our prayers throughout your time in China. We look forward to talking with you upon your return, and hearing all about your trip. If you will be posting pictures or updates to a blog while you travel we would love to have the link and follow along. We are thankful for the blessing of walking alongside you throughout this journey. May God bless this final chapter of your adoption process!


Paperwork is DONE (for now:) Bags are *almost* packed, tickets are here, and we're headed on the journey of a lifetime!!! China here we come!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Makes my hair stand up!!! So excited for you (and us!). Give all hugs for me.

Denise said...

I remember getting that e mail and just bawling like a baby...your time is here my friend...and here I sit getting teary all over again!

Hugs~

Heather said...

Brings back so many memories for me. The anticipation, nervousness, etc. Can't wait to read all about your journey.

Catherine said...

Wow! Now that's an email you will always remember receiving!

Praying for you as you travel. Looking forward to hearing all about you time in China and meeting your precious daughter!

God is GOOD!

kate said...

I got tears in my eyes! I am so excited for you guys! Can you believe it is here? We are praying for you and can't wait to see pictures! Have a great time! And be safe!

Mel said...

I'm so excited for you and your family. I can't wait to hear all about it. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Peace.

The Vinyards said...

I'm so excited for you guys. I can not wait to follow along while you are in China. Enjoy this time!
Jennifer

Alli said...

Beautiful e-mail. Yay!!!!!!!!