Saturday, December 27, 2008

Things you can pray for....

1. We'll be booking flights Monday...pray all the details will be worked out.
2. Pray for finances...we're still short with the orphanage donation going up as of Jan. 1. We know
God will provide, it's just getting sooo close!!
3. Pray for all the details to be worked out with Annalyse and Ally. They are being left in
perfectly capable hands, but they're still my babies and I want them all settled and safe!
4. Pray that I will stay organized and on task and not get overwhelmed. I want to be able to
spend real quality time with the girls before we leave.
5. Pray for Ashley and her foster parents...this is going to be very hard on all three of them.
6. Selfishly, pray for me...the very thought of leaving my two kids here brings immediate tears to my eyes. I've never left them longer than three days and emotionally this is going to be a challenge for me. The absolute only thing in the world that would make me leave them for this length of time is to get get our daughter and bring her home. I pray they understand that and don't long for us.

thanks so much...i'll update when we have flights!

2 comments:

Mom Nammy said...

My sweet Emily,
I know leaving Ally and Annalyse is going to be very difficult, but you are on a mission....keep your eye on the "prize" that God has laid before you. I know Nana and Pop and I will give the girls lots and lots of hugs, ice cream, and kisses. Every day they will be with me will be spent playing with them, cooking (they can help), reading books and books by the fireplace, and LOTS AND LOTS OF SNUGGLES! I pray that God give you peace about that part of this "mission." Nammy loves her babies more than I can say and I CAN'T wait to have them with me.
Love you soooo much

Jen Talley said...

Oh my heart Emily!!! I can remember agonizing over leaving my three. I just kept telling myself that everyday we were gone was one day closer to seeing them again. I'll be praying for them and for you.