Saturday, July 19, 2008

WE HAVE A DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is with OVERWHELMING excitement that we announce that there is a new baby in our house!!

Her name is Ashley Mei and she was born 7/1/07!! She just had her first birthday! (And, for those of you wondering, she's 8 months younger than Annalyse, Lord help us!)

We received her referral last Friday, July 11th at 9:48am in Destin, FL on vacation!! After a long, emotional, day, we faxed the paperwork to AWAA, confirming that she WAS THE ONE!!

I want to tell the story more in depth, but after 9 days, 7 states, 1,968 miles, and tons of fun...my bed is all I want. Vacation was awesome....driving almost all those miles with Ashley's picture on the dashboard was AMAZING!

She is waiting for us in Hunan, China and we hope to travel in November to get her and bring her HOME!

I can't post pictures just yet, per agency rules. Once we get Pre-approval (in about a week) I'll post them all for you to see!

God is GOOD. SO GOOD.

Goodnight, ya'll!!!!!!! I am the mama to FOUR girls!!!!

2 comments:

Denise said...

I am thrilled for you and can't wait to see her sweet face! I will be praying for the rest of your process to go quickly~

Emily said...

Hey denise! I was just thinking about you...could you email me at rebsandhogs@juno.com....I have a question and I lost your email from the last time we talked!
thanks! EMily