Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Introducing Ms. Ashley Mei !!!!!


WE GOT PRE-APPROVAL!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!
We can finally post the precious face we have been looking at now for two weeks!! Is she cute or WHAT?!!! Due to CCAA regs, we can't share details about her until they officially approve us, but her paperwork ends with, "--is a healthy, happy and bright baby!"
Mama and Daddy are coming baby girl....hang in there!!!
In the next step, the CCAA moves our dossier out for review. They will issue us a Letter of Acceptance in the next 2-4 months, approximately. We are praying for travel in late October/early November. Join us in that prayer!!!
We are overwhelmed with excitement and humbled by God's goodness to our family and our baby girl!!!
YYYIIIIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

11 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my goodness! She is PRECIOUS! I am so happy for your family. I still remember you emailing me when you first started the paperchase... so happy to see pictures of your sweetie! What a beautiful girl... can't wait to see her in your arms :)

Naomi said...

Emily.......she is so beautiful and has such "squeeze me" cheeks! I am truly praising the Lord that your PA came in today!!! What a delightful blessing. Now I know why it must be hard for you as you are waiting to go!!! I will so look forward to following along your journey over the next months!! AND it is still a prayer of mine that by some miracle we would actually get to travel with you!!! I would so love to meet you in person!

Jen Talley said...

Hooray!!!! Almost there!!! She is adorable. Lord, let this be a record for how fast their LOA comes!!!:)

Allison said...

Yayyyyyyyy!!!! I can't wait to see her at Christmas!!! :)

Denise said...

Such cuteness..I can't stand it!! Congrats on a quick PA~

Rachel said...

What a beautiful girl! It's so funny that she is in a winter coat in that picture, as we are all sweating in the south with high temps! Praying that we will see pictures of her swimming in ya'll's pool!

her said...

Congrats!!! I know you are all waiting very patiently-not, sorta!

I will be praying for everything to go smoothly.

Thanks again for inviting us to enjoy your pool and daughters a few weeks ago...(Shana and girls)

Joy, Debi (Shana's mom)

Jill said...

I'm crying just looking at this picture. She's beautiful, Emily. I'm so happy for you guys. Praying you're able to get your baby girl very soon!

God is so good.

*MUCH LOVE*

Denise said...

I just saw your comment on my blog about you being a KD too. That is so funny!

Love and AOT~

Denna said...

She is beautiful. I hope you get to travel soon to get her.

ww said...

Just found your blog from another blog. Ms. Ashley Mei is soooo precious! Love those cheeks and that smile. Congratulations and best wishes to you and your family, Wendy