Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Where we're at....

We've gotten back all but three documents from the Chinese consulate in Houston. (MY fault...read the directions from our agency wrong and had to have our Birth Cert. and Marriage lic. State certified). I sent them overnight to Houston yesterday and we should have them next week. As SOON as it comes back, it'll be overnighted to AWAA and IF we can get it to them by Wednesday, we'll be DTC on June 6th!!!

Did you read that right? Let me say it again......

WE"LL BE DTC ON JUNE 6th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So please please pray that we have our documents from the Consulate by next Tuesday! If not, we'll send it in and it will go out on the 13th.

(for those not familiar with the terms, DTC means "Documents to China" and it's the LAST step here in the US before referral!!! It's a HUGE deal!!)

2 comments:

Denise said...

I am so excited for you! I know how exciting this step is.

And your daughter is out there, believe it! I also know that the waiting is hard, but it will be worth it~

Emily said...

thanks, Denise! I KNOW she is out there, I can feel her already...I just wish I could get to her TODAY!