Friday, May 16, 2008

My Dream....

Just documenting this to see if any of it has truth in the future....
Last night I had a dream about our referral call....Melissa called and told us she had a little girl for us to look at....her name was Mei Fu Pei (not even sure this is even how to spell that). When I asked her how old she was, she said, "she's a BABY!! 10 months old!!" I was so so so excited!! In my dream we were eating at a restaurant and we immediately left to go to a computer to see her pictures....unfortunately I woke up so I didn;t dream about what she looked like :(

On the paper chase front, we sent our 797 off to TX to be authenticated and we when get it back (next week), we'll be able to send our entire dossier off to AWAA to be sent to CHINA!!! We're having a big party that day!!

Check back soon!

1 comment:

Allison said...

hey--Ashley really WAS 10 months old when you had that dream!!!!