Tuesday, April 15, 2008

FOUR Weeks and Counting...

It's now been 4 weeks since our fingerprinting. Please pray with us that we'll recieve our approval this week. We know that the Lord is in control. Also, the transmission on our van looks like it went out today. (yeah, the day's pretty much sucked. I know, I hate that word, but it's the truth.) My husband's first words to me were, "this didn;t surprise God" as I tearfully called the tow truck. We have the cash to fix it. In our adoption savings. As Satan tries to thwart what God has set aside and provided for Ashley, please pray that we would be wise to his attack. He (Satan) would like nothing more than for us to believe that God won;t provide and try to get us to use that money for somehting other than what we know God has given us.

4 comments:

Jen Talley said...

Oh girl, I'm so sorry!! When it rains it pours!!! I know there were several times we had to do the same thing( dip into our Mei fund). I hated doing that and it made me soooo mad, but God is so good and provided everything we needed. Praying for that I171H to show up soon.:)

her said...

Emily, You do not know me but my daughter Shana knows you and keeps me informed on the ins and outs of adoption....as we watch their process w/Ellagrace.

We live in your town, and my husband is a minister here. Shana & I also know Rachel (Who's daughter is on the front of your blog for Valentines Day Bows-Meredith!) Rachel was a child in my husbands ministry while serving a church in Arkansas...great family!
Grace and peace to your family through this time....I will be checking on your site often to see how things are progressing toward Ashlei Mei.
Joy, Debi O.

Denise said...

I will be praying for you! That was sweet of you to put our video on your blog...your time will come and you too will be so blessed~

Acostarvdl said...

Online medium is becoming popular among various borrowers with its speed and accuracy. The borrower should be an adult citizen of the UK Hence next time you're online and have a spare 5 minutes, why not check them out, you may find that they can be handy for at least checking child safety! You need not send any of your important documents in support of the loan. It is utilized by a lot of businesses to send essential documents like contracts and bonds with other business entities. The daily expenses may sometimes cross your budget and there are also times when one of your family members gets ill and must seek immediate medical attention. Irrespective of whether you are using the Google, Yahoo! MSN or Lycos search engines; they will all return a bunch of results from many service providers. This enables the machine to keep an incoming fax and immediately print the fax message when paper is reloaded.