Monday, February 25, 2008

Guess what I got today!???

OUR HOMESTUDY!!! YEAH!!!!!

So tommorow I'm going to send it off to Atlanta USCIS with our big check and application. Also, I'm headed to the county courthouse to have documents certified and sending them overnight to Atlanta for State Certification (one of the notaries expires soon so it needs to be certified ASAP). Hopefully within the week we'll get a confirmation and a fingerprint appointment.

Hang on for the ride everyone, it's going to move fast from here on out so we can be DTC!!!

Also, please being praying now for a QUICK 1-600A Approval...this comes after our fingerprints are taken and the word "quick" is not associated with USCIS very often....we are praying for less than a 6 week turnaround. Depends on how busy they are.

1 comment:

Jen Talley said...

Hooray!!!! So exciting!!! You should get your fingerprint appointment fairly quick. We had to do it twice and I don't remember it being a long wait. Now the I171H is another story. I think I depends on how many are in line. Praying for very quick turn around for you guys!!! Can't wait for you to be DTC!!!